Are you managing your organization’s social media on an ad hoc basis but want to be more strategic and proactive? Do you want to develop a plan for your online presence but don’t know where to start? If so, then this workshop is for you.
In this full-day, hands-on, interactive workshop you will:
- Develop a strategic plan for your social media efforts
- Create an editorial schedule to plan your posts for the year
- Learn how to effectively set up social media accounts for your business
- Learn best practices for posting, generating “likes” and followers, using hashtags and more
- Take a look at analytics tools you can use to determine the success of your campaigns
Who should attend?
Small business owners, those employed by non-profit organizations and anyone who is looking to develop a strategic social media plan will benefit from this workshop.
To get the most out of this workshop, plan to bring a laptop or tablet with you. Electronic templates will be provided and time will be allotted for working on a draft social media plan and editorial schedules.
NOTE: To keep the cost of the workshop to a minimum, we will not be providing refreshments, so we ask you to bring your own lunch and beverages. The facility does have a small cafe where you can purchase food and drinks. Thanks!